Out Of Character

Waysoftheearth's Wyrmspear PBP

Post by ehiker133 » Wed May 08, 2024 7:33 pm

Re: Out Of Character

mushgnome wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 pm
Happy Birthday!! You're catching up to Highbough in years...
If I have half the wisdom of Highbough at his age, I'll consider myself blessed.
[f=47]Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) [/f]
[f=59]Goldwen (Sagacious* Abbess, MV 9′′, AC 6, HD 2+1, HP 9, FC 2 men, SV C3, L][/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu May 16, 2024 6:55 am

ehiker133 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:11 pm
Everyone doing alright lately? Seems like we've dropped off a little bit. I'd like to push just a little to maintain our pace; it's easy to slow down, but harder to keep up. WOTE, are you feeling any better?

Thanks for checking in Ehiker.
I'm doing much better, thanks, but I too have noticed our game has essentially slowed to a halt in the last month or so.

I have been mulling over what to do about it, and I think now is a natural moment to park it.

There was never any real need to do this whole thing end to end in one hit, so I feel that the play testing to date has been a success.
Which is to say: I've already learned enough from the first two episodes (game topic areas) to keep me busy updating/improving/preparing those areas for production.

There's no reason we can't come back later and try out some of the other sections.
There is also no reason why we have to test every individual section, or to do them in any specific order.

So, let's cool our heels for a bit, and come back to it when we're a bit more fired up for it.

Thanks All for your valued participation in the leading sections.
I had fun, and it has already helped me improve Wyrmspear in a number of subtle and interesting ways.

Good work All!
Stay safe and check in here from time to time :)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by mushgnome » Thu May 16, 2024 4:48 pm

Good game!

I'm always up for a romp through the Waysoftheearth Cinematic Universe.

Looking forward to the next adventure. :)
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Post by mgtremaine » Thu May 16, 2024 9:27 pm

First rule is, it's your game you get to call the shots. I do not mind the lulls so much as long as everyone is enjoying it. I know the that last month has been busy for me personally and I have not tried to push things forward. Having said all that, I had a blast with what we played and I do want to see what kind dragon/reptile thingy's are in the lower levels.

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Return to “Wyrmspear”