Page 13 of 14

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:32 pm
by merias
Makofan wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:58 pm
Bannon does as Aldbane asks, and the hold is released on the wizard.

"What is the meaning of this?" he screeches
"Your bird-men have attacked us without provocation in the past, be grateful I spared your life. Who are you and what do you know of this level? Perhaps we can come to a mutual understanding and I can release you," Aldbane says to the wizard.

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:14 pm
by mushgnome
Franklin informs Maloof of the locked chest.

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:22 pm
by kipper
Maloof investigates the chest for traps, then unlocks it (if it looks safe).

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:53 pm
by Makofan
merias wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:32 pm
Makofan wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:58 pm
Bannon does as Aldbane asks, and the hold is released on the wizard.

"What is the meaning of this?" he screeches
"Your bird-men have attacked us without provocation in the past, be grateful I spared your life. Who are you and what do you know of this level? Perhaps we can come to a mutual understanding and I can release you," Aldbane says to the wizard.
"Some call me Kalen the Mad. I am actually Kalen the Magnificent. This crown I wear proves my sovereignty over all." You notice he has what looks like a paper crown on his head. His voice drops to a more conspiratorial tone. "These birdmen were the first of my subjects. You see, I was an adventurer like you, and I killed the evil wizard that occupied this lair, and took his crown. Now I research for more power. At some point I will wrest control over the balrog in the south"

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:59 pm
by Makofan
kipper wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:22 pm
Maloof investigates the chest for traps, then unlocks it (if it looks safe).
He fails to pick the lock
success on a 3-6, rolls 2

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:35 pm
by kipper
"You have a key for this?", Maloof asks Kalen.

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:28 pm
by Makofan
"Hey, that's my private property!"

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:09 pm
by kipper
"Was your private propery," Maloof replies. "If you don't want the share the same fate as your bird-men."

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:15 pm
by Makofan
"The key is somewhere on my lab table" he cedes, grudgingly

Re: Delve 18

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:09 pm
by merias
Aldbane will look for the key, also taking the time to look around the lab table for other items that might be of use.